Amenities and Services
SpringBrook Village offers amenities designed to assist our residents in maintaining independence, freedom, companionship, and safety. These services are provided respectfully with attention to detail by our devoted, well-trained care team. Our goal is to promote vitality and a renewed engagement with life.
- Nursing cares, personal cares and supportive cares (Additional services available)
- Three meals a day served in our attractive dining areas
- Pets are welcome! (pending approval)
- Wireless Call System
- Electronic medication and charting system
- Wander Guard System available for select residents to meet memory needs
- 24 Hour awake staffing
- Utilities including electricity, heat, air conditioning, water, cable TV & wireless internet
- Garages & outdoor parking
- Kitchenettes (select models)
- Bariatric friendly (select models)
- Individual secured mailboxes
- Laundry rooms (free of charge)
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen service
- Fitness Center with scheduled exercise classes
- Wellness Checks
- Recreational and social opportunities
- Theater complete with projection screen and surround sound
- Chapel (all local clergy welcome)
- Brain Fitness Centers
- Spa Rooms complete with jetted, soaking tubs
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Private gathering room for family events (reservation required)
SpringBrook offers three chef-inspired meals daily. Meals are prepared in-house with care and served directly to our residents, allowing them time to relax and enjoy. Friends and family are welcome to join us for meals for a small fee and at least 24-hours notice.
Our Salon offers a variety of services and is open one day each week. The resident may make their appointment through the receptionist. Salon services are not included in the cost of living package.
SpringBrook residents are offered the opportunity to participate in group fitness classes multiple times per week. Classes are facilitated by UW-La Crosse OT and PT students. Not only is this a wonderful way to maintain strength and balance, but it’s also a terrific social event! Treadmills, stationary bikes, and Nu-Step machines are also available for residents to use independently.